Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Iggee Seat covers

Old 04-30-2010, 08:34 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Okay, I'll say it...
Old 04-30-2010, 08:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

You ain't kidding about that . Thats cool you got them with the Jeep logo, did not know you could do that.
Originally Posted by stefel22
just ordered them today, Hope they come the way I ordered them as there was a wee bit of a language barrier
Old 04-30-2010, 09:49 PM
JK Super Freak

I received my custom tan/grey covers yesterday and installed them. They are practically perfect. I too was surprised that I had to cut a hole for the head rests but it was simple. Simply take a box cutter/razor and cut an X directly above the post hole and they drop right in. Actually a great way to do it. The straps underneath the seats are the same as any seat covers I've installed over the years including my previous JK covers. No issues or concerns with these great waterproof leather-look covers.
Old 05-01-2010, 03:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Yea Iggee seems to be a small company and will customize their seat covers if you call them direct, also ask and they'll give you a 10% discount for rears if you order front and back, not much but it almost pays for shipping . Stitching is an additional 20 bucks a cover. Ill try and post pics when they arrive
Old 05-04-2010, 09:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Got a reply today. They had forgotten to send me the return label. I want my damn covers installed. UGHHHH. The ones that are installed are nice and look good.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:28 AM
JK Super Freak

Mine have held up quite well over the last 2 summers.
The under seat straps have almost all stretched out though. I've cut probably half of them off, as the covers fit well enough to not really need that extra bit.
I wish the straps were as nice as my original cover king neoprenes. Only complaint I have really. I have been impressed with how the velcro on the bench seat hasn't come loose, which I was worried about.
Oh, pics

Old 05-05-2010, 09:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Do you guys feel hot or sweaty during the summer time with these seat covers?
Old 05-05-2010, 09:46 AM
JK Newbie

Put mine on yesterday. They get REAL hot if they are hit by direct sunlight.

It's 83* here today and I just took and hour ride at lunch. The seats were not hot at all, but I have the hardtop on and they were not getting hit by the sun. I just had the windows open, and no AC while cruising. They did not even feel warm on my back or legs.

I'll probably just throw a towel over them if I'm going to leave the jeep in the sun with the top off. Could be hazardous to your leg skin if wearing shorts!

Fit and Finish are excellent on these covers. Glad I got them.
Old 05-06-2010, 05:07 AM
JK Super Freak

Sitting in the sun, they get warm to the touch. I've never been burned by them, even wearing shorts and no shirt. They cool down quickly once you sit on them.
They also warm up pretty quick in the winter, but are cool when you first get in.
Old 05-19-2010, 06:03 PM
JK Newbie

Default IGGEE Covers

I was thinking of purchasing these or some neoprenes for my new 4 dr. Do these have cut outs for the fold control of the rear seats? I know the control loops have moved over the last three years so I was wondering if they had adjusted their covers for it.

Quick Reply: Iggee Seat covers