Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Iggee Seat covers

Old 01-17-2011, 08:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Stefel22, any pics of your custom setup with the colored stitching and logo?
Old 01-17-2011, 08:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

bump this thing to the top i wanna see some stitching as well!
Old 01-27-2011, 10:49 AM
JK Newbie

I just ordered some Iggees for my new JK and contacted them about adding some stitching after reading your post. They replied to me that they cannot stitch the "Jeep" to the seats due to copying laws or something like that with Jeep. What was the stitching that you ordered?

Originally Posted by stefel22
Well after some serious searching I ordered the iggees in black with a silver jeep logo for the front seats, pretty cool how you can pick the color of the stitching
Old 02-05-2011, 10:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 17hcb
I just ordered some Iggees for my new JK and contacted them about adding some stitching after reading your post. They replied to me that they cannot stitch the "Jeep" to the seats due to copying laws or something like that with Jeep. What was the stitching that you ordered?
Really??? I was hoping to get the JEEP logo too. Anyone have any solutions? I actually emailed Iggee about cost for adding a logo/stitching as well as some color samples, but they never returned my email

17hcb, did you go ahead with the order anyway? If so, make sure to post up pics. I think these are the ones that I want to go with.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Has everyone been ordering their iggees straight from their website? Also, do they have a real plastic feeling or are they more like a good synthetic leather?

Quick Reply: Iggee Seat covers