Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jeep in general, JK in particular Modification Bible

Old 01-06-2007, 02:30 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I found my JK modification bible. Its online and free actually.

www.jk-forum.com
Old 01-06-2007, 02:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ericdewayne
I found my JK modification bible. Its online and free actually.

www.jk-forum.com
HA HA HA LOL

Yeah and you can write in it too!!!!
Old 01-06-2007, 04:09 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ColoradoJeep06
Is there a book that systematically goes through engine mods, bumper swaps, body lifts, suspension lifts, suspension geometry and arm length. Ya'll would get sick of me if I asked all my questions, and while I find a lot of my information here, I sometimes have a hard time knitting it together.

Thanks,
Mark
Just fire away with the questions. If no one had questions, this forum wouldn't be here. Everyone is very helpful and if it is a repeat question, someone will point you to the right thread.
Old 01-06-2007, 06:44 PM
JK Newbie

/\
l
l Yep.

(it's supposed to be an arrow pointing up.)
Old 01-07-2007, 07:48 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by ColoradoJeep06
I just wrote a long thank you but my two-year old just hit the 'esc' key and erased it all.

Thanks everyone for the info, the links were helpful and the Rubi-Vs-X/ build-vs-buy is what I'm grappling with.

That and I love mechanical things, all of this is fascinating. Lack of math skills kept me from being an engineer, so I became a chemist. I'm always trying to figure out how things work.

Thanks again for the info!

Mark
That's funny, O-chem is what kept me from being a chemist, so I became an engineer.
Old 01-07-2007, 08:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Phishjeep
That's funny, O-chem is what kept me from being a chemist, so I became an engineer.
P-chem almost got me. I had an electron orbital at 1.3x10^4 meters or something like that. I just wrote next to it, "A little big, eh?".

My quote for what I learned in college in the school newspaper for graduation was 'How to get a degree in Chemistry on partial credit." It really doesn't work in school, but most of life and work is about getting partial credit.

My math prof. gave me a gentlemans "C" in Calc. II if I promised never to take another math class.

I would have done a lot better if I had just sat around for four years after high school drinking beer and then gone to college. Trying to do both, I didn't do either justice.

Mark

Quick Reply: Jeep in general, JK in particular Modification Bible