Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jeep People, is it legit?

Old 09-07-2017, 10:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by njdan
Do the Honeycomb style lights off Amazon have the anti flicker built in?

They must, because we have them on an 11,12,2 x 13's,15, and 16 (all JKU's) and none of them flicker
Old 04-04-2020, 11:22 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blackie27
I Keep getting Facebook posts coming up from this company called Jeep People. I was curious if anyone has bought any parts from them? They are selling some halo head lights that seem legit but are very cheaply priced and in curious if others have bought from them. I've traditionally just bought from extreme terrain. Here's a link: https://www.jeeppeople.com/collections/jk/jk-headlights

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. I made the mistake on February 2nd to buy a top from them. I didn’t research them like I should have. They have 20+ BBB Complaints. Now I’m cc’ing my attorney, one of the owners and the manager (who I had to track down on IG) just to get them to get my order shipped correctly. They sent an incorrect soft top for a two door Jeep that fit keeps 10 years older than mine. I had to return it. This all has been done by me forcing them to get it done. Now, two months later I’m still struggling to get the soft top I ordered so long ago! They are an absolute pain to deal with.

Extreme Terrain has been great every time I deal with them. Spend wisely! I spent $800+ with Jeep People and still have nothing to show for it. It’s theft at this point in my mind. Spend the extra money for service and quality! You won’t be disappointed like I have been.

Quick Reply: Jeep People, is it legit?