Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

JK Built for Trans America trail

Old 06-12-2019, 09:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Default JK Built for Trans America trail

Like the post said, crossing the country entirely off road is an ambitious goal — but what a blast! Has anyone here done this, or know anyone who has? What an adventure!

Old 06-13-2019, 04:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

I've always wanted to do a cross country trip on a motorcycle, but now my dreams will be about doing it on a dirt bike!
Old 06-14-2019, 06:43 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by Johnny Mayday
Like the post said, crossing the country entirely off road is an ambitious goal — but what a blast! Has anyone here done this, or know anyone who has? What an adventure!

https://youtu.be/H-Br4J0xXS8
Sort of halfway through. Drove about 85% of the western half last August-September, Port Orford, OR to Buffalo, OK (the TAT prior to Sam's updating the route and calling the part for the Pacific by some loop name). Plan to finish soon, but have been delayed due to challenges my running buddy is having right now. But, we'll get back to it soon!

Here's the teaser ...

Here is the (now completed) playlist. BTW, following each of the ten segments I spend some time discussing various issues related to questions folks have asked over the years--including Jeep mods. The playlist description explains what those parts are, and has direct links (to skip the TAT part of each video).

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...EJQ5g1Rxg6lELx

Last edited by Mark Doiron; 06-14-2019 at 06:54 AM.

Quick Reply: JK Built for Trans America trail