Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

JK Set-up Recommendations

Old 01-17-2007, 12:18 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yessir it is! In all it's mud and glory! Worst clean up of my life and the last time I went hog wild in the mud with my top and doors off!
Old 01-17-2007, 12:31 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by 07RubiJK
yessir it is! In all it's mud and glory! Worst clean up of my life and the last time I went hog wild in the mud with my top and doors off!
Um... we might have wheeled together at one point in time.

Nice Jeeps!
Old 01-17-2007, 12:41 PM
JK Newbie

it's possible. What would you have been driving a couple years ago? We hooked up with a couple guys when we were there last, but I haven't been back since 2005, I think?
Old 01-18-2007, 05:51 PM
JK Freak

Was going to get new mags and sell the stock rubi wheels cheap. Then noticed that Quadratic is selling them for 250 bucks each. Thats more then the new ones I was thinking of buying. Like the stock wheels much more now after seeing that, think i'm gunna go with the spacers after all...........
Old 01-19-2007, 04:48 AM
JK Newbie

I think I mentioned this in another thread, but anyone interested in the 2.5" Teraflex BB with shock extensions, might want to get their order in now. Apparently they are back-ordered just about everywhere. I could not find one available and have mine on back-order.

Quick Reply: JK Set-up Recommendations