Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

JL Fender Flares on a JK

Old 07-31-2019, 07:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JL Fender Flares on a JK

I bought a 14 jk black Willy's edition from a credit union as a repossession and it has some funky small fender flares on it that need to be replaced. Was just wondering if a set of JL flares will fit? I do like the JL flares and you can find them pretty cheep.
Old 07-31-2019, 08:49 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,820 Likes on 1,590 Posts

I'd have to guess they won'd given different dimensions and curvature of the front quarter panel. You can typically find JK takeoffs for dirt cheap though. Guessing you have skinny, cheap looking smittybilt flares on it now.
Old 07-31-2019, 10:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by resharp001
I'd have to guess they won'd given different dimensions and curvature of the front quarter panel. You can typically find JK takeoffs for dirt cheap though. Guessing you have skinny, cheap looking smittybilt flares on it now.
Yes, and with the BFG's mud tires, they throw rocks bad.

Quick Reply: JL Fender Flares on a JK