JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   Modified JK Tech (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modified-jk-tech-2/)
-   -   JK Sprintex Owners issue list for Sprintex attention (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modified-jk-tech-2/jk-sprintex-owners-issue-list-sprintex-attention-288081/)

JEEPCOMMANDER 10-13-2013 06:06 AM

JK Sprintex Owners issue list for Sprintex attention

Speaking to Sprintex they feel that all is well in the JK world. Please reply to this thread if you have an issue currently and it is not getting resolved. Please leave out any issues about inter cooler availability.

thanks

So-Cal4x4 10-13-2013 04:34 PM

Who are you dealing with at sprintex? FYI all rights in North America are now owned by Innovate Motorsports. I recommend if you are in North America you deal with Innovate Motorsports since they are the ones doing all the tuning updates for Diablo (I know Jon is the one actually doing the tunes) and Hypertech.

2008fx4 10-15-2013 05:52 PM

on the other forum rpmextreme is selling the 2011 and down kits for 2995 now. think they know something about how bad they are? made a comment in the thread over there about what i could possibly get if i recycled mine at the metal yard here in town.

SmurfJK 10-16-2013 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by theolno1 (Post 3706121)
on the other forum rpmextreme is selling the 2011 and down kits for 2995 now. think they know something about how bad they are? made a comment in the thread over there about what i could possibly get if i recycled mine at the metal yard here in town.

Wanna sell it? :rotflmao2:

2008fx4 10-17-2013 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by SmurfJK (Post 3706631)
Wanna sell it? :rotflmao2:

Sure. Kits a touch incomplete with no programmer or fuel line.

Iblowstuffup 10-17-2013 06:52 PM

Mine just blew up :-(

Looks like a bearing went out. I just hope no metal fragments, impellers or other foreign objects flew into the engine.

It sounds like it's grinding rocks.

AdvJeep 10-17-2013 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by Iblowstuffup (Post 3708104)
Mine just blew up :-( Looks like a bearing went out. I just hope no metal fragments, impellers or other foreign objects flew into the engine. It sounds like it's grinding rocks.

Bad news! Sorry to hear that, crossing my fingers for you not to have engine damage!! Get some sprintex warranty going ASAP!

jeep_creep88 10-17-2013 09:10 PM

I'm really looking into getting a sprintex supercharger and would like to know how they are compared to the ripp, I don't like the sound of the ripp and love the screw sound

courtsm3 10-17-2013 09:57 PM

AEV or RIPP. The sprintex price was tempting for me but they just dont run 100%. I would love the ripp if it wasnt so loud and AEV is hella pricey!! If sprintex does come out with a intercooler, tuning will probably be spot on. Im waiting over the winter to see what happens.

Iblowstuffup 10-18-2013 04:40 AM

Originally Posted by AdvJeep (Post 3708232)
Bad news! Sorry to hear that, crossing my fingers for you not to have engine damage!! Get some sprintex warranty going ASAP!

I hope everything is ok. It's my daily driver so I hope warrantee is fast!