Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

JKS J-Axis control arm

Old 12-06-2017, 10:53 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JKS J-Axis control arm

I have complete adjustments arms Rough Country on my JK but I want to replace the lower fronts arms because they are beaten. So I look for front lower arms and I find JKS series J-Axis but It's more expensive than others.
someone has used them or know if
Worth the money?
Old 12-07-2017, 09:11 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,820 Likes on 1,590 Posts

Odds are that 95% of owners out there aren’t gonna see the full benefit to tell a difference between this design and traditional adjustable arms…..unless you have some really extreme build with massive amount of suspension travel. In other words, nice design, but not worth the additional cost for most IMO.

Do the joints in your current arms need to be rebuilt, or are the arms just cosmetically scraped up and that bothers you?
Old 12-08-2017, 12:31 PM
JK Newbie

i think i dont have a real problem, the Rough country arms just cosmetically scraped up...
Old 12-08-2017, 02:11 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Originally Posted by casual_style
i think i dont have a real problem, the Rough country arms just cosmetically scraped up...
No shame in arms scraped up from use. I'd not even worry bout em, put money towards something else.
Old 12-08-2017, 02:32 PM
JK Newbie

Cool

you are right..but i try to put out all rough country accesories of my Jeep!
Old 12-11-2017, 06:19 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Originally Posted by casual_style
you are right..but i try to put out all rough country accesories of my Jeep!
I hear you. My jeep is a frankenbuild over time after originally had a cheap lift, took my lumps with a steep learning curve, and then worked to re-upgrade everything again. When it came to arms, I went with Metalcloak and couldn't be happier. They weren't cheap, but compared to those J-Axis arms the look like a bargain! LOL JKS has a very interesting idea there, but the price relative to other quality arms makes it difficult to justify.

Quick Reply: JKS J-Axis control arm