Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LIft kits in stock and who has them?

Old 12-04-2006, 10:34 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LIft kits in stock and who has them?

Can any one tell me who has lift kit's in stock and ready to ship out with out a 4 to 6 week back order? I'm looking for a full traction 3" econo lift or a tera flex.
Old 12-04-2006, 10:47 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

We have a ton of these kits on order and will be one of the first to egt these. We are thinking less than 2 weeks before they arrive.

Thanks
David
Old 12-04-2006, 07:33 PM
JK Freak

Hey, what about the 3" ultimate lift from Full Traction? I ordered one 2 months ago from yall and your website says "shipping December 1st". Just wondering if yall shipped on those or if theres another stoppage in the pipes somewhere?? Thanks. Im going crazy waiting on that stuff to come in.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:39 PM
JK Super Freak

How much without tax would a 2" Lift for a JK Unlimited Be?
Old 12-04-2006, 07:52 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

We are waiting for the Ultimate kits and they should be in the next shipment as well.Sorry for the delay it is just how it goes with new vehicles.

As far as pricing here is almost all of our JK stuff

http://www.northridge4x4.com/jk.php

If you need anything feel free to call anytime.

Thanks
David
Old 12-04-2006, 07:57 PM
JK Freak

understood totally. Its just hard looking at my patheticly small tires on no lift every day. Its almost like my JK is begging for more balls.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Thanks Northridge.
I think I might get the 2" Econo lift!
for that cheap, You cannot beat it!
Old 12-05-2006, 04:05 AM
JK Newbie

Hey, new guy here....Has anyone tried a body lift on the JK as a lift option yet? I see BDS has one available. I believe it is a 2". Here is a link to their site. It is on the front page. Looks pretty simple. I am thinking this with a 2-3" suspension and 37's would be pretty sweet. I have a 3" w/ 35's now and they clear just fine. What do you guys think?

Last edited by wayoflife; 12-05-2006 at 02:15 PM.
Old 12-05-2006, 06:53 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Big M
Hey, new guy here....Has anyone tried a body lift on the JK as a lift option yet? I see BDS has one available. I believe it is a 2". Here is a link to their site. It is on the front page. Looks pretty simple. I am thinking this with a 2-3" suspension and 37's would be pretty sweet. I have a 3" w/ 35's now and they clear just fine. What do you guys think?
Hey Big M;7649, welcome to JK-Forum! Regarding body lifts, this really should be a lift of last resort and certainly anything over 1" is way too much. Although a body lift will allow you to to install bigger tires, it'll do nothing to increase ground clearance and they look really ugly.

Last edited by wayoflife; 12-05-2006 at 02:16 PM.
Old 12-05-2006, 07:26 AM
JK Newbie

I don't see body lifts as a last resort for those on a budget. This thread was leaning toward the budget style lifts and a body lift (~$200) definately fits into that catagory. Agreed that some body lifts are not very appealing aesthetically, but they are an excellent way to add more tire clearance. True ground clearance should be measured at the axle. A 37" tire will give more axle clearance then a 35". In the Jeep world the benefit can be to gain the extra clearance while keeping the CG lower compared to gaining the same amount of lift with all suspension.

I am not saying everyone should go out and buy a body lift but it is still reasonable option. Just like suspension lifts, body lifts have come a long way in the last few years. They are just blocks and bolts anymore.

Quick Reply: LIft kits in stock and who has them?