Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lift kits voiding warranty

Old 01-06-2007, 07:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Bperrypa, got it from Airpark, they mainly handle Terraflex but can supposedly get anything from www.4wd.com according to my rep their, Ryan.

The price is a few hundred more than what you would pay at Desert Rat for example, that is where i have had work done on several other cars and they do good work. For a couple hundred more, and having my full 7 yr/100k warranty in tack as well as covering the lift, i think it is well worth with!

Little drive for me, in awatukkee area...but some quality time in the jeep with the top off is worth the drive.
Old 01-06-2007, 03:05 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Many Thanks, JKMan.. I ordered my Sahara from Airpark! Supposed to be in town and hopefully, off the train. This upcoming week should be really GREAT!

Quick Reply: Lift kits voiding warranty