LOD Destroyer Series Rock Sliders - Page 2

LOD Destroyer Series Rock Sliders

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sponsoring Manufacturer LōD Offroad's Avatar

We have uploaded a few more pictures to the website, go check them out and tell us what you think!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jrs0712_-_3_1.jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	231.1 KB 
ID:	670375

Quote Originally Posted by LōD Offroad View Post
    We have uploaded a few more pictures to the website, go check them out and tell us what you think!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jrs0712_-_3_1.jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	231.1 KB 
ID:	670375
    so have you decided exactly how they will mount and what price point are these going to come in at and when will they actually be released for sale?
    2016 JKR AEV 3.5, toyo 35/12.5-17 on aev saltas and also 285/75-17 Cooper ST Maxx on stock rims. losts of armor

Quote Originally Posted by jadmt View Post

so have you decided exactly how they will mount and what price point are these going to come in at and when will they actually be released for sale?
    I REALLY like the current price listed on their website.

However, I've been wondering the same things you mentioned for awhile now.
    '09 Sahara JKU
    Mods:
    - Mopar BBK, Mopar 2in lift, AEV Front tubeless bumper, skid plate, 12K winch.
    - 315/70/R17 BFG KO2's mounted on DC Gunmetal 7's, TF HD Carrier
    - Ruffstuff HD Tie rod,Synergy HD Draglink,TF Front HD TB,RC X-flex adj front LCA's
    - Katzkin Leather, 7.2 Surround 2800W Infinity Audio System
    My Write-Ups:
    Folding Hitch Cargo Basket with Rear Lighting
    MyGIG RHR (730N) Install
    Android OBD2 Wifi Adapter Setup Guide (No Root)

Yup... LOD makes great stuff. I've been running your sliders for several years. Mine are welded to the frame and used for their purpose. They've held up so well that I'll be purchasing your front and rear bumpers when I redeploy.

I'm sure this version of slider will be as tough and well thought out.
    "Sometimes I find you have to work real hard to enjoy riding in the rain." ... a slow talking Harley rider I met on a very wet bike trip once...

I've been waiting for the Rock Sliders to be released before ordering the bumpers. I am curiously waiting. I would also like to see a notch/spot for the off road jack to seat in to keep it from sliding.
    Also a friend of mine ordered the rear bumper and he has been throwing a fit trying to get a hitch pin to work with the receiver. He fights to get the spring clip in and tried a locking hitch which he couldn't get to fit either. Just a thought.
    2012 Dozer Unlimited Rubicon
    OME LT HD lift and LT Shocks, 35" KM2s
    AEV Front Premium Winch Bumper
    2001 TJ Sport Franken Jeep
    3" and 33"s
    Rebuilt not bought using parts from many, many Jeeps

JK Newbie

They look sharp.

The Destroyer rear hitch can be locked effortlessly, and does not require a spring clip to lock. We have attached a picture that you can show your friend!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Locking Hitch Pin Web.jpg 
Views:	267 
Size:	747.8 KB 
ID:	670535

Quote Originally Posted by HornetJK View Post
    I've been waiting for the Rock Sliders to be released before ordering the bumpers. I am curiously waiting. I would also like to see a notch/spot for the off road jack to seat in to keep it from sliding.
    Also a friend of mine ordered the rear bumper and he has been throwing a fit trying to get a hitch pin to work with the receiver. He fights to get the spring clip in and tried a locking hitch which he couldn't get to fit either. Just a thought.

The mounts have been completed and tested at this point and are decided upon. We are working to figure out pricing and activate the listings!

Quote Originally Posted by LōD Offroad View Post
    The mounts have been completed and tested at this point and are decided upon. We are working to figure out pricing and activate the listings!
    what did you decide on mounts? frame or body? drill or no drill? need to know before I order another set of sliders. I can wait a month maybe a month and a half but not more than 2 months.
    2016 JKR AEV 3.5, toyo 35/12.5-17 on aev saltas and also 285/75-17 Cooper ST Maxx on stock rims. losts of armor

We decided on a combination mount system that uses the body mount points as well as several areas along the pinch seam. The body mount points are not like others companies' which still allow the slider to shift around: we have developed a system that provides a stable mount using the tub mount points, and then is reinforced by rubber-lined (to prevent metal-on-metal) contact points down several lengths of the pinch seam. This system provides more than enough strength to make a great functional and durable rock slider. We will discuss this more and show some of the testing when we release the Youtube video for these bad boys.

what did you decide on mounts? frame or body? drill or no drill? need to know before I order another set of sliders. I can wait a month maybe a month and a half but not more than 2 months.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast