Looking for part number to new black rubicon recon grill - Page 3 - JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Looking for part number to new black rubicon recon grill

Old 03-13-2019, 06:57 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jadmt View Post
let me check around on getting a replacement.
Ok i have a 2016 willys grille. Its the same granite as the rubicon recon grille just with a all black jeep logo and slots and headlight bezel. Basically gunmetal grey with black accents.
Old 03-13-2019, 07:06 PM
JK Newbie

Damn.... too bad I missed the original post. Because I would LOVE to trade my Recon grille for a Billet silver one.
Old 03-13-2019, 07:08 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by MountainWhisky View Post
Damn.... too bad I missed the original post. Because I would LOVE to trade my Recon grille for a Billet silver one.
which is the silver billet grille? Is it a special edition model grille ? What year rubicon recon you own?
Old 03-14-2019, 01:03 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by MountainWhisky View Post
Would be tough, this is a 2 year old thread haha.
Old 03-14-2019, 04:36 PM
JK Newbie

let me check around on getting a replacement.
How much for your grill? Did you really wanna sell the grille or just messing with me?
Old 03-14-2019, 05:29 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Jdbwood View Post

How much for your grill? Did you really wanna sell the grille or just messing with me?
I am not messing with you, I have been here too long with too good of a reputation to jerk someone along, but in order for me to sell mine I have to find what I want first. Not just going to sell mine and then not have what I want. If I don't find what I want then I won't be selling mine.
Old 03-14-2019, 05:43 PM
JK Newbie

I am not messing with you, I have been here too long with too good of a reputation to jerk someone along, but in order for me to sell mine I have to find what I want first. Not just going to sell mine and then not have what I want. If I don't find what I want then I won't be selling mine.
ok i understand. Wasnt quite sure for a sec. Thats fine with me. Good luck with your search. Ill be here ready to buy if you do decide to sell it. Thanks for your time.

Quick Reply: Looking for part number to new black rubicon recon grill

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: