Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lowrance hds live baja addition

Old 06-26-2019, 07:37 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lowrance hds live baja addition

I just bought a lowrance hds live baja addition. Has anybody installed one? I dont know where to install the point one
on my 2013 jeep sport unmilited
Old 06-28-2019, 05:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

I've got mine on a 1" RAM ball mount that is attached to the front side of the center console below the lid, and above the parking brake. When I'm not using it, I can remove it and tuck the cables between the passenger seat and the console. GPS puck is mounted above the overhead "cage" at the B pillar.

https://www.lowrance.com/lowrance/ty...iABEgJ2BPD_BwE
Old 07-01-2019, 06:58 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jordy
I've got mine on a 1" RAM ball mount that is attached to the front side of the center console below the lid, and above the parking brake. When I'm not using it, I can remove it and tuck the cables between the passenger seat and the console. GPS puck is mounted above the overhead "cage" at the B pillar.

https://www.lowrance.com/lowrance/ty...iABEgJ2BPD_BwE
did you calibrate the "puck" by driving in a circle? do you think it is worth the trouble to install or leave it off? did you just screw it into the hard top?
Old 07-01-2019, 11:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

I don't own a hard top. It's mounted permanently under the soft top. Haven't had any issues with it at all. Only time I had to drive in a circle was to recalibrate the compass in the dash.

Quick Reply: Lowrance hds live baja addition