Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mirror relocation

Old 05-26-2019, 08:00 AM
JK Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Mirror relocation

Hey, anybody know of any brackets available to relocate my side view mirrors to put them on the jeep that works with my light bar mount so that reguardless if i have doors off, half doors or full they will be fine? Ive seen one that relocates it to the a-frame but it wants to use the bottom 2 bolts of the a frame but my light bar mount uses the 2nd to last bolt and up. Any suggestions? Can provide pictures if confusing
Old 05-26-2019, 02:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Just mount the mirror brackets on top of the light bar brackets with a little longer bolts. Got anybody handy with a welder? Weld the mirror tabs to the light bracket.
Old 05-26-2019, 05:24 PM
JK Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by akpostal
Just mount the mirror brackets on top of the light bar brackets with a little longer bolts. Got anybody handy with a welder? Weld the mirror tabs to the light bracket.
Thought about doing this, only thing i was running into a small issue with picturing was the fact that the bottom bolt of the a frame is unused by light bar bracket , second to last one is used, so it would prob involve heating and bending the bracket for the mirror relocation, so i was seeing if there were any other remedies before i went through that whole process
Old 05-27-2019, 05:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[Click image for larger version

Name:	photo156.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	927.8 KB
ID:	677378
Quadratec mirrors and light bar bracket. Got longer stainless bolts from Tractor Supply.

Quick Reply: Mirror relocation