Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need New Rocker Guards/Side Steps Installed in Staten Island, NY

Old 07-30-2016, 10:51 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need New Rocker Guards/Side Steps Installed in Staten Island, NY

Hello all!

I live in Staten Island, NYC and I just bought these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 They will replace my dealer installed side step tubes that are actually rusting away! I need a shop or someone to take the old ones off and install the new ones. Any suggestions would be appreciated! BTW, I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this, so please forgive me if I posted here in error.

-Willy
Old 07-30-2016, 12:28 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

Go over to the regional section or find a facebook group of jeep people. They'd be happy to help with the super easy install (30 mins tops) and they won't charge you in comparison to any shop.
Old 08-02-2016, 05:29 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Find an install video on YouTube and do it yourself with the help of a buddy. Easily done in an apartment parking lot

Quick Reply: Need New Rocker Guards/Side Steps Installed in Staten Island, NY