Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Odd rubbing with Rockkrawler 2.5 X-Factor

Old 10-05-2017, 06:03 PM
JK Freak

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I spoke with Adam at RK today. We decided, for whatever reason...that the rear lowers are too long. Adam was Johnny on the spot though, and now has a new pair being shipped my way. Talk about customer service! Hands down, some of the best guys out there! Can't say enough good things about them!
Old 10-06-2017, 11:47 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jsukey
I spoke with Adam at RK today. We decided, for whatever reason...that the rear lowers are too long. Adam was Johnny on the spot though, and now has a new pair being shipped my way. Talk about customer service! Hands down, some of the best guys out there! Can't say enough good things about them!
Like said you have their older arms that wont adjust stock length. The news arms iirc will go down to about 20" or 1/4 over stock.
How about the uppers ? You will have to turn those back as well most likely.
Old 10-06-2017, 12:16 PM
JK Freak

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

From the measurements I took, the uppers were going to be fine. I still have over an inch To adjust in if need be.

Quick Reply: Odd rubbing with Rockkrawler 2.5 X-Factor