Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Outlaw mirrors

Old 01-18-2007, 04:33 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Outlaw mirrors

Do the outlaw mirrors (mounted on the door hinge) work with the JK?
Old 01-18-2007, 06:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't know the answer to your question, but I bought universal truck mirrors from my auto parts store and the fit right in the hinges and work great. Best $25 I have spent in a long time.
Old 01-18-2007, 09:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

ah, I have asked this question once before and its either 4WD or Quadratec already makes a set of them for the JK....they are I think $50-$60 apiece.
Old 01-19-2007, 12:36 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by HUMONGO
Don't know the answer to your question, but I bought universal truck mirrors from my auto parts store and the fit right in the hinges and work great. Best $25 I have spent in a long time.
Which auto store, and which mirror? I was in autozone and bought a universal, but the mount I made vibrates quite a bit. If I could get one with the mounting bar I would swap it out. Thanks!

Quick Reply: Outlaw mirrors