Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

performance chip help for my 2015 Wrangler

Old 05-24-2016, 03:08 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shawn8044
let me know what you think!
Will do pal! Installed lastnight....Will run for few days and let ya know!
Old 06-01-2016, 05:45 AM
JK Newbie

Well I have finally run thru one tank of gas with the Mileage SAVE 87 Tune...Only gained 1.5 MPG but better than nothing right?? lol...As far as performance I do like the fact on this tune that it did get rid of the sluggish feel I had in stock. RPM's are a lot more in normal range. I haven't tried the 91 or 93 Tunes yet. All in all I'm glad I got this instead of Flashcal. Flashpaq has more options that I can use down the road as far as tunes, TPMS, reads codes and clears, etc...
Old 07-15-2018, 11:36 AM
JK Newbie

I just got a performance chip for my wrangler form a company called powertune. I was not expecting much when I bought it and it's just ok, no crazy increase in HP but it does give it more pep. If you want a little more kick then I'd recommend it but don't expect to gain a ton of hp. The company also put together reviews on their site from customers. Some just talking about it and some doing 0-60 tests with and without it. powertune performance chip review

Quick Reply: performance chip help for my 2015 Wrangler