Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Poison Spyder Rear Bumper fitment

Old 01-02-2013, 12:14 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Poison Spyder Rear Bumper fitment

Has anybody run into a problem trying to attach the rear bumper and hitting the stock trailer hitch/tow bar piece? Mine seems to just hit the left side where the wiring port is. It's just enough to make the bumper not slide on. Should I grind down that part of the hitch, or am I just doing something wrong?

j
Old 01-02-2013, 03:29 AM
JK Freak

I tooky hitch off, put the bumper on, then slide the hitch in. it works you just have to put the hitch back on at an angle, one side at a time.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:42 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by draaven
Has anybody run into a problem trying to attach the rear bumper and hitting the stock trailer hitch/tow bar piece? Mine seems to just hit the left side where the wiring port is. It's just enough to make the bumper not slide on. Should I grind down that part of the hitch, or am I just doing something wrong?

j
I have a PS rear bumper also. I ground down the wiring harness clip just a little. Did fine bro! Check out my pics in my profile.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Yep same issue here, just trim like half a centimeter off the part thats hitting and you're good to go!

Quick Reply: Poison Spyder Rear Bumper fitment