Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Poor handling & rough suspension....FIXED!

Old 04-19-2014, 03:51 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by MFX
My mistake, what I meant was pinion angle ...
So you have adjustable upper control arms on the rear and correction brackets up front?
Old 04-19-2014, 06:18 AM
MFX
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
So you have adjustable upper control arms on the rear and correction brackets up front?
No. After my original TF lift install years ago, it was suggested to me by a vendor that I replace front lower CA with adjustables in order to correct the flightiness. I did this but it didn't help. Now that I installed the new suspension components, I was just going to re-install the stock front LCA's but it seems they got tossed out somehow. Rears are still stock, front uppers are stock as well
Old 04-19-2014, 06:30 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by MFX

No. After my original TF lift install years ago, it was suggested to me by a vendor that I replace front lower CA with adjustables in order to correct the flightiness. I did this but it didn't help. Now that I installed the new suspension components, I was just going to re-install the stock front LCA's but it seems they got tossed out somehow. Rears are still stock, front uppers are stock as well
Gotcha. Adjustable front LCAs on relocation brackets. First time I ever heard of that. Also confused why you were keying on front diffy pinion angle instead of caster. But, good that it works for you.

Last edited by Mark Doiron; 04-19-2014 at 06:32 AM.

Quick Reply: Poor handling & rough suspension....FIXED!