Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Quadratec just lost a sale

Old 06-03-2014, 04:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Multi-tasking usually handles my idle time when holding. There's a small inconvenience to pay if we want better pricing. In most scenarios More employees = less hold time and less hold time = greater operational costs and greater operational costs = higher ticket prices.
Old 06-03-2014, 05:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Bringing awareness?
Old 06-03-2014, 05:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Desert Snow
Multi-tasking usually handles my idle time when holding. There's a small inconvenience to pay if we want better pricing. In most scenarios More employees = less hold time and less hold time = greater operational costs and greater operational costs = higher ticket prices.
I understand what you are saying, but actually, in a properly run business, this is not the case. I think I know my way around economics enough to know that a lost sale is a lost sale. More employees = more capacity to make sales = greater profits = stable and sometimes lower ticket prices. Of course, this all depends on the demand elasticity for a given product in a given market.

I never meant to offend anyone or cause such an uproar. I certainly didn't expect some of the responses, or I would have kept my situation to myself. You don't have to agree with me, and I'm fine with that and I would hope you would be too.
Old 06-03-2014, 06:31 PM
JK Junkie

I bought a bunch of smaller stuff from Quadratec for my TJ

For my JK I did get the mud front floor mats, but the majority of my JK buys have all been from Northridge simply because they seem to carry a lot more of the modern stuff...like Rigid LEDs vs. KC quartz lights

I've had unbelievably professional customer service from Northridge

Matthew
Old 06-03-2014, 06:43 PM
JK Freak

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

They probably put you on hold because you use Nikon
Old 06-03-2014, 06:50 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by tribulation138
Wow. People still use a phone to order parts or supplies. I cant remember the last time i did. Everything i order is online. Still don't understand why people use catalogues to order stuff to.
Yep, prefer calling in most of the time. I will pay thru paypal sometimes, but I prefer human interaction . As far as catalogues go, what else do you do on the can if your not flipping thru a parts catalogue?
Old 06-03-2014, 06:52 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 46chevytruck
Way better than 4wd who takes orders on parts they don't even have and then you wait months for them to actually deliver. Each and every time I order from them, something is back ordered for months! Been waiting six weeks now for a Poison Spyder hood louvers! I Will never order from 4wd again. Finally learned my lesson. Never had an issue with qtech.
Just canceled an order today because they didn't tell me they didn't have the part in stock when I ordered it and paid for 3-5 day shipping. Ordered from Morris4x4
Old 06-03-2014, 06:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

They have me as a customer. They've been great for me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Old 06-03-2014, 08:41 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by T&ERun
They probably put you on hold because you use Nikon
You might be on to something.
Old 06-03-2014, 10:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ShutterBug
Called three different times today. I was on hold for at least 15 minutes each time before I hung up and ordered from someone else.

If you're that busy, you need to hire more people or it will cost you more in lost sales that salaries!

BTW, Northridge 4x4 answered on the first ring.
I've sat on the phone before. I have ordered a few things from them, but NR is heads above Qtech IMO.

Quick Reply: Quadratec just lost a sale