Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New vendor on the forum!

Old 02-21-2018, 10:22 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New vendor on the forum!

Hey everyone, just wanted to give an announcement that we are now a vendor on JK-Forum. Little bit about us. We are located in New Braunfels Texas and specialize in high performance modifications to JK Wranglers. Our focus is on LS engine swaps but we also build custom axles and ship them all over the country. In addition to that we also have a website where we sell some of the highest quality parts and accessories for the JK. We started out by trying to only sell products that were 100% made in America, but have come across products that have been found to be exceptionally well made in spite of their overseas production. One thing for certain is that if we sell it, you can rest assure it is definitely a high quality part.

Right now we are giving away a Dynatrac ProRock44 axle, and all you have to do to enter is go on our website and shop. Every $100 you spend (excluding tax) will count as 1 entry in the giveaway! So the more you spend, the more chances you have to win. Please see our site for official rules and details. We also offer free shipping on all orders over $150. New brands are constantly being added to our website, so if you don't see something your looking for then let us know, or keep checking back in.

Please give us a call or email us if you have any questions about what we do, or what we have to offer. Visit our site at Exodus Jeeps, and follow us on instagram to see all our latest builds or products available. Thanks!
Old 02-21-2018, 12:01 PM
Super Moderator

Received 206 Likes on 180 Posts

Originally Posted by Exodus Jeeps
Hey everyone, just wanted to give an announcement that we are now a vendor on JK-Forum. Little bit about us. We are located in New Braunfels Texas and specialize in high performance modifications to JK Wranglers. Our focus is on LS engine swaps but we also build custom axles and ship them all over the country. In addition to that we also have a website where we sell some of the highest quality parts and accessories for the JK. We started out by trying to only sell products that were 100% made in America, but have come across products that have been found to be exceptionally well made in spite of their overseas production. One thing for certain is that if we sell it, you can rest assure it is definitely a high quality part.
Welcome to the forum!!!.....and those 2 items just happen to be my next 2 items I'll be looking to upgrade. It will be great having some more options to look at in those areas.
Old 02-21-2018, 12:24 PM
Super Moderator

Checked out the website.

As a DIYer, that likes to save on labor costs of having others do the work for me, not what I has hoping to find.

Originally Posted by JeepExodus
LS Engine Swap Estimator
$19,000.00

- An engine swap is one thing you don't want to attempt at home, so let the pros do it.
- We are currently using the RPM Extreme LS swap kit
So I'm back to where I started, where I plan on doing my own LS engine swap, using either the MoTech or RPM Extreme kits. I was hoping you folks were going to provide some other options for us DIYers but it seems to be quite the opposite.
Old 02-21-2018, 12:34 PM
Super Moderator

Received 80 Likes on 72 Posts

Welcome to the forum!
Old 02-21-2018, 01:14 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Rednroll
Checked out the website.

As a DIYer, that likes to save on labor costs of having others do the work for me, not what I has hoping to find.

So I'm back to where I started, where I plan on doing my own LS engine swap, using either the MoTech or RPM Extreme kits. I was hoping you folks were going to provide some other options for us DIYers but it seems to be quite the opposite.
Yeah I hear you. Unfortunately LS engine swaps are not cheap and believe it or not, we don't make as much money as it would seem. The difference in our swaps vs others id the fact that we dyno tune all our builds to ensure customers get 100% of the performance their engine is capable of providing. We use both Motech and RPM Extreme kits. I will tell you that in spite of what some people think, its not always cheaper to diy this. Just because they sell the kits for you to do at home doesn't mean its as easy as changing your oil. Not trying to scare you away from it or say you can't handle the task, just being honest.
Old 02-21-2018, 01:39 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Ryan0260
Welcome to the forum!
Thank you!
Old 02-21-2018, 07:03 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Exodus Jeeps
Just because they sell the kits for you to do at home doesn't mean its as easy as changing your oil. Not trying to scare you away from it or say you can't handle the task, just being honest.
But my Dad's a TV repair man, and has an ultimate set of tools.....and besides I watched this how to video at least a dozen times. I got this!!!

That dude does seem kind of creepy though.
Old 02-22-2018, 05:07 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Rednroll
But my Dad's a TV repair man, and has an ultimate set of tools.....and besides I watched this how to video at least a dozen times. I got this!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dsZw4vJt_U

That dude does seem kind of creepy though.
Hahaha, thats exactly how you do it!

Quick Reply: New vendor on the forum!