Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Raptor liner exterior

Old 06-20-2017, 09:01 PM
JK Newbie

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Raptor liner exterior

I have searched the forum and haven't found an answer. I have my interior lined with Raptor liner, and it has held up really well, going on about 3 years now. I have seen tons of posts about people lining the exterior of their Jeeps, but no posts after a few years. I am curious about actual experience with the longevity of the liner, specifically Raptor liner. For the people that have lined their exteriors, how has it held up through the years? How long have you had it? Has it faded? Mud stuck in it? regrets?
Old 06-21-2017, 01:34 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Iv done all parts like PS fenders, rails inner fenders, door hinges, front and rear bumpers, a tramp stamp all in raptor, even the hard top exterior it's all holding up really well with brush scrapes and mud/sun fade no problems at all. Can't speak for a whole job of it to the body but I would imagine it would be just as good. I'm gonna be hitting the tub next and done with the carpet Interror. All parts listed above iv used 3 kits minus 1 bottle, so 11 bottles.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20170617_120312.jpg
Views:	394
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	672654  

Quick Reply: Raptor liner exterior