Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rear mudguards with stubby bumper?

Old 10-05-2016, 02:12 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Rear mudguards with stubby bumper?

I used to have a set of the molded plastic ones and I really liked the way they looked. I have a stubby bumper on the rear now though and the stock ones attach to that, rather than the fender.

Anyone know 1) if the front molded plastic ones would fit the back fenders with a little trimming? 2) if anyone makes something similar for the back?

Thanks guys!
Old 10-05-2016, 02:30 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ssorbttam
I used to have a set of the molded plastic ones and I really liked the way they looked. I have a stubby bumper on the rear now though and the stock ones attach to that, rather than the fender.

Anyone know 1) if the front molded plastic ones would fit the back fenders with a little trimming? 2) if anyone makes something similar for the back?

Thanks guys!
Check out all things Jeep.com

Quick Reply: Rear mudguards with stubby bumper?