Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Replacement springs & shocks

Old 03-11-2019, 06:56 AM
JK Newbie

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Yikes.... with load range F and that little sidewall I can't imagine that even the cushiest of shocks will help that much. A buddy is running those adjustable ranchos though, and they seem to really smooth the ride out appreciably.
Old 03-11-2019, 12:46 PM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by resharp001
That's interesting, I didn't realize they made 2 different load/speed ratings in the same size tire for some sizes. Looks like both the 33x12.5 and the 35x12.5 come in 2 different flavors when it comes to 20" wheels. Odd.

Yep... same with KO2s. I wanted KO2s in an 'E' for my tow rig which runs 20" rims... I could see on the BFG site that they made them in E rating.. but all I could find locally was D rated. Finally purchased them online.

Quick Reply: Replacement springs & shocks