Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Replacing Woods exhaust.... MBRP good?

Old 01-01-2009, 07:02 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Replacing CoolTechLLC exhaust.... MBRP good?

Hi everyone,

Next spring I'm looking at installing Long Ranger's Aux Fuel Tank. Since I already have a CoolTechLLC exhaust installed (located under the driver's seat), I have to replace it, and move the muffler back to the rear. And since I've cut a section from the extension pipe, I have to replace that one too. So, what are my options? I've looked around some, but have only found the MBRP system that comes with a new extension pipe...

http://www.quadratec.com/products/17605_1102.htm

Oh, and the rear muffler heat-shield and it's mounting bolts are long gone, so I'll have to look at a solution for that too...

Thanks,
js.

Last edited by jsmoriss; 01-01-2009 at 09:49 AM.
Old 01-01-2009, 07:48 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jsmoriss
Oh, and the rear muffler heat-shield and it's mounting bolts are long gone, so I'll have to look at a solution for that too...
You could always use a Flowmaster Heat Shield.

Quick Reply: Replacing Woods exhaust.... MBRP good?