Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rubicon Express 3.5 inch Superflex?

Old 06-05-2014, 01:19 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chuck45
I just can not agree with you. RE quality has gone into the toilet. I have had arm end rubber bushing that would be gone, providing 1/4 to 3/8" forward and aft movement after two days of tough wheeling. RE was a good company many years ago. There are better lifts out there today. Look at AEV, TF or MC. Don't let the price of the RE kit suck you into a frustrating experience. But your milage may vary, I'm on the western slope of Colorado and 90 miles from Moab and lots of tough local trails. The RE stuff just doesn't hold up in tough use. The only person I know that is happy with his RE setup has an LJ and he hasn't seen a trail in several years.
Thank you for your honesty I have since gone with an AEV lift, and (so far) have not been disappointed with it. I have heard of a lot of bushing issues looking further into those kits and decided I don't want the headache!

Quick Reply: Rubicon Express 3.5 inch Superflex?