Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rubicon Express Long Arm kit

Old 01-22-2007, 02:21 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rubicon Express Long Arm kit

I've been waiting on some pricing info on the RE kits and today found something. $3200 for a 4.5 inch with shocks and shipping included. I think it was 4 Wheel Supply(I just googled Rubicon Express JK).

Anyway for what it's worth to anyone it looks like they will be shipping out next Monday.

I liked my 4.5 inch short arm kit that is on my TJ so I wanted to be sure to wait for the RE offerings before purchasing my JK lift.

Not sure I want to spend that much now, but anxious to see some reviews and pictures with 37s!!

Chip
Old 01-22-2007, 02:52 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I haven't heard any pricing yet, but I haven't really been looking. I'd be interested to see what all it comes with. That sounds pretty steep to me.
Old 01-22-2007, 03:07 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2K1TJ
I'd be interested to see what all it comes with. That sounds pretty steep to me.
I know it has all new control arms, new front track bar, but only bracket for the rear, new brake lines and of course springs and shocks...

sounds high to me too, but this is only the first source I came across

I figured it would be just under $3K

Quick Reply: Rubicon Express Long Arm kit