Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rusty,s offroad 5.5 long arm for jk

Old 12-01-2010, 09:37 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

....more third hand information....

My buddy runs the Rusty's Steering system on his TJ. The tie-rods were crap when installed and the alignment was done. Zero miles on the system....from his house to the shop.

That said, he called Rusty's and they overnighted him a complete set of tie-rods. I must say, That IS Customer service.

I agree with the previous post... a vast majority of the reviews on this forum are biased in some form or another. However, I do appreciate hearing the opinions of others. You have to make your decisions and pull the trigger!
Old 12-03-2010, 07:06 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello. Our JK kits are available in 3.5 and 4.5 inches of lift height. We mainly sell our premium package deal kits, however we now also have entry level kits available for those on a budget, but are still looking for a quality kit that will allow them to set proper angles.

Link to our JK page.

http://claytonoffroad.com/index.php/...b66ab8cfc358bc

Here is a direct link to the 4.5 JK lift which will fit 37s. Bigger with flat fenders, and the stock V6 won't be happy with you. LOL

http://claytonoffroad.com/product_in...products_id/44

Adam
Clayton Off Road Mfg.
Old 12-05-2010, 08:22 AM
JK Newbie

I have the procomp 6" long arm lift have had it about two months know seems to be doing pretty well still working out the bugs on it but happy so far.
Old 02-07-2013, 06:41 PM
JK Newbie

TTT

I've been trying to research this lift on here but no body seems to know anything about it and just bounce back to the 3.25" lift I'll be running 37s for now and im jumping to 40s soon and Im really interested in this lift for a few reasons. What can be said about the 5.5" long arm lift on a 2 dr?

Quick Reply: Rusty,s offroad 5.5 long arm for jk