Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Seat Heater under Bartac seats?

Old 08-03-2017, 06:30 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Seat Heater under Bartac seats?

can i put a seat of seat heaters under some Bartac Seats? it'll be much easier then taking my actual seats apart.

am i missing any dumb reasons i SHOULDNT install them under the bartac's??

thanks
steve
Old 08-03-2017, 07:05 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,819 Likes on 1,589 Posts

Kind of an interesting question there....can't say I've noticed anyone taking that path. I would say that when I originally put my seat heaters in, it was under factory cloth covers. They'd get pretty dang warm really fast. When I put Katzkins leather on, I noticed it took a bit longer to feel what I'd say is max temp, and it was a more comfortable level.

I can't imagine some technical reason you couldn't do what you're asking. I'd imagine your experience will be similar to mine with cloth seat covers. You might just find yourself flipping from high to low more often.....or find that low is just comfortable enough.

Adding heaters was one of the best things I did.
Old 08-03-2017, 02:58 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I figured it would be hell of a lot easier then taking both the the bartac AND stock seats apart.

Quick Reply: Seat Heater under Bartac seats?