Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Show what Santa brought for your Jeep

Old 12-28-2018, 05:14 AM
Super Moderator

Received 206 Likes on 180 Posts

Originally Posted by resharp001(2018)
I got a visit from the Grinch instead. Hella windy day in DFW...opened driver's door, wind grabbed it and flew it open with extreme force which totally snapped the check strap (which was worn from 5.5 years of use), slamming the door up against the front quarter. Ugh. Glad I don't have fenders, and I've already got the typical dimples covered strategically with a rugged flag decal.

Ended up buying some new check straps that zipper on over the wire loom....like the ones on Quadratec, but bought on eBay for $10 cheaper. They appear decent quality.
Originally Posted by resharp001(2017)
Santa is a damn bum!! I've had my jeep torn apart in the garage for two weeks now. It's prepped and taped for tub bedlining. I left 2 kits of Raptor Liner sitting right next to it.....needless to say he didn't do diddly squat even though that was the one thing I asked for! Starting to think he doesn't exist.
DAMN! Christmas has been rough around you these past 2 years. We gonna have to figure out how to get you on the good list because all that stuff really sucks.
Old 12-28-2018, 05:29 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,819 Likes on 1,589 Posts

Gosh, it's been a year since bedlining....time flies. Hasn't been a whole lot easier than carpet to keep looking decent or clean.

Quick Reply: Show what Santa brought for your Jeep