Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Supercharged 3.8 JK...

Old 01-03-2007, 04:53 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Supercharged 3.8 JK...

Looking for a little extra power in your JK but don't have the cash for an engin swap? Check this out- http://www.avengersuperchargers.com/
Old 01-03-2007, 06:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

that is still going to be some coin... I would guess and easy 5K-6K depending on the HP and what the vehicle will require to handle it. that is hot though, nice post!!
Old 01-04-2007, 07:01 AM
JK Newbie

Hopefully it will come in at around 4-5 k without install..If it is much higher than that,I don't think they will move very many units..

I am waiting for concrete numbers and some real world experience before I look into superchargers..

Heck,I have to get my JK first
Old 01-04-2007, 01:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

damn i'm used to import turbo-charged kits running in the 2-3k price range for good brands seems superchargers are off the wall. too bad i would have loved one but at 4-5k i just can't justify it. i installed a custom ball-bearing turbo in my last car with all the bells and whistles for under 2k. thats a big jump. hmmmm maybe twin turbos for me....
Old 01-04-2007, 01:52 PM
JK Freak

I thought the supercharger for the old 4.0L was around 4k. So I would imagine this one would be about the same.

Bryan

Quick Reply: Supercharged 3.8 JK...