Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Synergy trackbar, sector shaft brace with RK trackbar?

Old 07-09-2013, 02:16 PM
JK Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Synergy trackbar, sector shaft brace with RK trackbar?

Anyone successfully using this combination or at least attempted it? I have 3" bumpstops on the front that are perfect with my RK 3.5 lift and don't really want to add to them. Wondering if that would be required due to premature TB/shaft contact.

Thanks

http://www.synergymfg.com/instructio...69-V4_INST.pdf
Old 07-10-2013, 04:45 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks like it will fit. I have that on my list in the very near future. So I will know soon enough. I have a RC adjustable track bar now. I like the looks and idea behind the design. In about 3 weeks I'll know for sure. Already have the synergy drag link and tie rod bar. Good stuff. I bought the RC bar because it looks similar and cost much less. It works good and is much better than the stock, flimsy track bar.

Sent from the fast lane while driving one handed.
Old 07-11-2013, 09:41 AM
JK Freak

Thanks but was hoping for input on the RK (Rock Krawler) trackbar.
Old 05-02-2014, 01:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Bringing this old thread up. Does anybody know if the RK front track bar will work with the synergy front track bar frame brace with sector shaft brace?
Old 05-02-2014, 02:46 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by MAG00
Bringing this old thread up. Does anybody know if the RK front track bar will work with the synergy front track bar frame brace with sector shaft brace?
Further research I found the RK springs contacting the brace was a bigger issue. I ended up going with RSP's V5 brace which was no picnic. I ended up having to grind that down to clear the RK trackbar and send it back for re-powdercoating and move the grease fitting but it's on now and Mike there worked with me to make it functional.
Old 05-02-2014, 07:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fredrok
Further research I found the RK springs contacting the brace was a bigger issue. I ended up going with RSP's V5 brace which was no picnic. I ended up having to grind that down to clear the RK trackbar and send it back for re-powdercoating and move the grease fitting but it's on now and Mike there worked with me to make it functional.
Was the spring contacting the frame brace or just the sector shaft brace? I'm mainly interested in the trackbar frame brace in case I find that my trackbar bolt holes are wallowed out any.
Old 05-02-2014, 08:00 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

the RK track bar will not work with the Synergy track bar /sector shaft brace.....I sold my RK TB and went with the Synergy TB. I have no spring contact as I use the Synergy springs which are slightly smaller in overall o.d. The Synergy TB/Sector shaft brace made a huge difference in tightening up my steering with 37's
Old 05-03-2014, 02:55 AM
JK Junkie

I just returned the Synergy brace. MetalCloak coils definitely don't clear. The MC track bar clears though.
Old 05-03-2014, 04:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Invest2m4
I just returned the Synergy brace. MetalCloak coils definitely don't clear. The MC track bar clears though.
Was yours just the track bar frame brace or did you have the sector shaft brace too? Which one was hitting your coils?

I'm mainly interested in the track bar brace.
Old 05-03-2014, 04:10 AM
JK Super Freak

I have this exact brace ( minus sector shaft portion ) and 3.5" MC coils and RK track bar all just put on last week and everything clears perfectly.

Is it an issue with adjustable control arms that guys are having clearance issue? I have stock arms and RC drop brackets

Sent from my LG-LS980 using JK-Forum

Quick Reply: Synergy trackbar, sector shaft brace with RK trackbar?