Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Synthetic vs Steel Winch Inputs?

Old 08-02-2016, 01:31 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rednroll
20.5K Load rating. It looks like the only thing you read is "Made in China" and that's where it ended. Go check on how many Warn spydura ratings you can find on Amazon as well, if that makes you feel more comfortable where it doesn't list where it's made but I'm sure the $300+ price tag will provide a comfortable feeling. 4 Ratings, one of them is used for a tree swing. https://www.amazon.com/Warn-88468-Sp...ydura+3%2F8%22
I'm sorry, but forgive me for a second while I try to understand your logic. You are basing your decision on Amazon reviews?!? How about actual tests? How about REAL WORLD experience? Do you have anything to contribute there?

Using consumer based reviews to substantiate your purchase is hilarious.
I
Old 08-02-2016, 01:58 PM
Super Moderator

Received 207 Likes on 181 Posts

I really don't care if you like or are comfortable with the purchase or not. I guess you missed the part where Karl pointed out he's been using this line and I trust and value his feedback. Reading and focusing on only the parts of the discussion that you want to focus on and interpreting them incorrectly seems to be a reading disability you seem to have since it is now becoming a habit. So I'll leave it at that, since trying to have a discussion with you under those circumstances is futile.

Have a good day. Thanks for your valuable opinion.

Last edited by Rednroll; 08-02-2016 at 02:03 PM.
Old 08-02-2016, 02:08 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rednroll
I really don't care if you like or are comfortable with the purchase or not. I guess you missed the part where Karl pointed out he's been using this line and I trust and value his feedback. Reading and focusing on only the parts of the discussion that you want to focus on and interpreting them incorrectly seems to be a reading disability you seem to have since it is now becoming a habit. So I'll leave it at that, since trying to have a discussion with you under those circumstances is futile. Have a good day. Thanks for your valuable opinion.
So you don't you have any other data except for your friend and the Amazon reviews. Is that correct?

Just wanted to make I understand you correctly.

And not to worry, I can read, write, and form my own opinions. Just wanted to see if you had anything more to add.

Quick Reply: Synthetic vs Steel Winch Inputs?