Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Teraflex 2.5" coil lift with shocks

Old 02-25-2018, 03:27 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 63 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by Airkoay76
Glad you got yours resolved. What was the issue though? Was it the track back adjustment, control arms, tie rod? I tried adjusting my TF track bar and didn't do much. My AEV geometry correction bracket along with my TF lower control arms and upgraded drag link did add some assistance, but still has that pull to the left but less "flighty". I thought maybe I had too much air pressure on my tires, but they seem fine.
On mine everything was out just a little, but the biggest thing was getting my synergy adjustable front lower control arms dialed in.
Old 03-16-2018, 05:11 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have had the TF 2.5" basic lift on my 07 2dr with 35's for just shy of 3 years now. Daily driver. Lift was new coils, bump stops, rear track bar bracket, NO control arms, kept the stockers. I upgraded to Bilstein 5100 shocks. It has been absolutely awesome... rides better than stock, and hasn't had a single issue. I only get to wheel 6 or so times a year, but I beat on it way more than I should, and its been great. And that is at Rausch Creek, PA on rocks... Blue and Black rated trails. I still have stock bumpers, so my rig is on the lighter side. I highly recommend this kit for a very capable DD.

Sorry I'm late to comment, hope it helps.

Quick Reply: Teraflex 2.5" coil lift with shocks