Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Teraflex performance leveling kit plus puck leveling kit, whats need?

Old 09-25-2011, 07:29 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Teraflex performance leveling kit plus puck leveling kit, whats need?

I have the puck leveling kit as of now, but i was thinking of adding the performance kit plus the Spacers i have now(-1 spacer in the front) for a 2.5in lift. I was gonna move my rear sway bar link to the front, take the extended sway bar link i got with the leveling kit and move it the rear. Get bump stops and shock extensions and done! anyone see any problems with this thanks.

Last edited by 09jaykay; 09-25-2011 at 07:35 PM.
Old 09-26-2011, 11:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Interesting. I briefly thought about doing this this too. I already have the spacer leveling kit installed also.

Aside from checking brake line lengths, it might be a good idea to upgrade your stock shocks to ones made for a 2.5" lift.
Old 09-26-2011, 01:58 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by OscarTheJeep
Interesting. I briefly thought about doing this this too. I already have the spacer leveling kit installed also.

Aside from checking brake line lengths, it might be a good idea to upgrade your stock shocks to ones made for a 2.5" lift.
I was gonna buy the shock extenders that come with the 2.5bb, The only problem im seeing is i think ill have to buy a new rear sway bar link. But it will cost under $400 and it will be a 2.5 lift with new coils so i dont think its a bad deal.

Last edited by 09jaykay; 10-09-2011 at 02:16 PM.
Old 09-27-2011, 05:30 PM
JK Freak

i think i have everything figured out, i just have two more questions. Would i need to use track bar brackets? and can someone give me the measurements of the sway bar links that come with a tf lift for the rear end? thanks
Old 09-27-2011, 05:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have the performance leveling kit (coils) and kept a 1" TF puck in the front also. No shock mods and I put JKS quick discos on (2-6" lift set - I had to set them to as short as they go but the swaybar arms are level with ground. Shocks might help for flex - don't know yet. No problem driving around though.
Old 09-27-2011, 06:00 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by OzzyPotter
I have the performance leveling kit (coils) and kept a 1" TF puck in the front also. No shock mods and I put JKS quick discos on (2-6" lift set - I had to set them to as short as they go but the swaybar arms are level with ground. Shocks might help for flex - don't know yet. No problem driving around though.
Do you have any pics? i think it will be a nice 2.5in for the money.

Quick Reply: Teraflex performance leveling kit plus puck leveling kit, whats need?