Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

terraflex 4 inch lift

Old 01-20-2007, 01:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default yes it was my jk....on the sidewalk!

[IMG][/IMG]

first off they did fix soem os the suspension issues but sttill get the rub...had to get some things at four wheel parts in phoenix and they looked at the work...nothing unusual to them.
and the sales rep said it looks like a mini hummer! ughhhhh..they tried to talk me into a one inch body lift...mmmm no!
kind of kewl today knowing that people were taking pics of it (rei and barret jackson)
yes that is a double din radio....
my sales rep was Jeff Moe...at jeep earnhardts...many years ago i was looking for a car and the the sale rep said "let me take you to something that you could afford" . iswore i would never buy from them or ever walk into there property again...the reason i bought in november was it was one of 2 jk's that were on the west coast that were red and had a hard top on....they tried to play the mark up on me till i showed them cash...funny how things turned out when green is used! i still have a issue with allen in the service dept....
so now i am waiting for the jeeperman rear bumper and aev front bumper. adventure trailer will not be ready till march *bummer).

ok on lifting so high with 37 inch tires- saw my gas go from 19 miles a gallon to 15.1 but maybe i need to have the odometer set....and at 60 mile she will kick back to 3000 rpms and come back down when ii hit 65....

one more thing...had to get grab handles as i busted a pair of pants getting in...pics on the way!

the rockster

Last edited by sgt rock; 01-22-2007 at 06:38 PM.
Old 01-20-2007, 05:27 PM
JK Newbie

Default busted pants...

you can keep the busted pant pics to yourself, just show us the jeep.
Old 01-21-2007, 04:54 AM
JK Freak

Old 01-21-2007, 05:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, that is not bad for mileage so far actually with the 37"s. I thought it would be worse than that. If I didn't drive mine daily and all the highway I think I would go 4" with 37"s as well, yours looked NICE!

Hah!! Allen was my rep there for service as well, I didn't have too many issues with their Service Dept other than some ridiculous prices quotes and went elsewhere. When I was looking for my JK they tried to put me in a Commander. I will never buy another vehichle from them!

I'm hoping my mileage is a little better with the 35's, will find out here shortly, dropping it off tomorrow AM...
Old 01-21-2007, 05:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey Sgt. Rock,
cant wait to see your pics!
Just wondering how the Teraflex lift is? Do the Heims make alot of noise?
Old 01-22-2007, 06:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default well here she is....

[IMG][/IMG]

I think the only thing to do is get a stubby bumper....

bumpers coming sooooon!!
Old 01-22-2007, 07:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks Sgt Rock. I now know what wheels I'm getting. Mind telling me where you got them?
Old 01-23-2007, 05:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default wheels

http://www.walkerevansracing.com/

i ordered mine through desert rat and most shops can order them. more then what i wanted to spend. it was like trying to buy a shoe and these were the ones that pleased my eye....[IMG]
Old 01-23-2007, 11:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for the link. Those wheels will blow my budget to H**l, but they sure look good. Also like the Jeeperman rear bumper. We have simmilar tastes.
Old 01-23-2007, 08:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by KRUNCHYTACO
Hey Sgt. Rock,
cant wait to see your pics!
Just wondering how the Teraflex lift is? Do the Heims make alot of noise?

I guess your kit didn't use the long arm's w/heims....

I'll shut up now!

Quick Reply: terraflex 4 inch lift