Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thinking about bedlining the interior. Questions for those who have.

Old 06-06-2017, 06:50 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just to be clear, the "BedRug" is a carpet type material.
The "Bed Tred" is the heavy composite type mat, form fitted.
The price for a JK 2 dr is about $540 ( Qudratec)
Old 06-06-2017, 07:01 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,825 Likes on 1,595 Posts

Originally Posted by Four Low
Just to be clear, the "BedRug" is a carpet type material.
The "Bed Tred" is the heavy composite type mat, form fitted.
The price for a JK 2 dr is about $540 ( Qudratec)
My misuse of terms in previous post. Bed Tred (made by BedRug) is what my buddy has. Same thing you're purchasing.
Old 06-08-2017, 12:08 PM
JK Newbie

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

I did my '08 JKUR three years ago. I had a local shop that does a ton of Jeeps Linex mine. I pulled the carpet, seats, seat belts, and roll bar padding and delivered it to them with no roof, rock rails, or doors. It took them three days to get it back to me, and they removed all the sound deadener, sprayed the entire tub and wrapped down around the rockers up up the roll bars past where the padding covers. They also did the tailgate. $750. I was so pleased that the next year I had them do my ARB bull bar, inside and out.

As far as heat is concerned, I don't know what everyone is so worked up about. Sure, I don't live in Arizona, but I've never had hot floor issues even when running the dunes when it's 90 out. And noise? No roof and no doors means a little increase in road noise is lost in the wind.

My only regret: I didn't do it sooner.
Old 06-08-2017, 07:14 PM
JK Super Freak
FJOTM Winner

Received 210 Likes on 197 Posts

Monstaliner.... about 5 or 6 years now.... still holding tight. I think it cost me 100 dollars then... maybe 125 now?

I did buy someone's bed tred used for 100 bucks for it all for the JKU, and put that in this spring. it did help quiet it down some... easy to pull out and wash everything down.

Quick Reply: Thinking about bedlining the interior. Questions for those who have.