Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

traildash possible clash with RIPP

Old 12-20-2017, 03:00 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question traildash possible clash with RIPP

So i have a Superchips TD2 on the way. and long term im still debating installing a supercharger. Of the ones ive looked at ive settled on RIPP. Does anyone think there is a possibility of said products having issues running together? facts or just ideas welcome
Old 12-20-2017, 04:41 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I’ve got a 2010 Jk with a Ripp and it comes with a “Diablo” programmer when you buy the Supercharger, hope this helps.
Old 12-21-2017, 08:00 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The Diablo has a special tune for the RIPP, don't use any other tuner unless you do a custom tune.
Old 12-21-2017, 09:54 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kurt14678
So i have a Superchips TD2 on the way. and long term im still debating installing a supercharger. Of the ones ive looked at ive settled on RIPP. Does anyone think there is a possibility of said products having issues running together? facts or just ideas welcome
You would NOT be able to use any of the pre-loaded tunes in the TD2, You can still use it for the monitoring functions, but MUST use the RIPP SC tune on the included Diablosport when installing our system.
Hope this helps.

RIPP

Quick Reply: traildash possible clash with RIPP