Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pro Comp Wheel choice

Old 05-11-2010, 05:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pro Comp Wheel choice

I've just ordered the 3" OME long travel lift from David at North Ridge 4X4. I'm going to run 305X70R17 MTRs w/kevlar. They are 34.1" in diameter. That's a compromise between 33s that the Rubicon with an automatic can handle with the 4.10 gears and the 35s that might be a little sluggish. I'm hoping the Superchip will pick up the difference without doing the gear change. I am looking at a Pro Comp wheel #8089. I've only seen a picture of it. I would like to see it on a JK before I order the wheels and tires. Does anyone on the forum have these wheels and some pictures??

Thanks
Old 05-11-2010, 05:37 PM
JK Freak

Check out post #5

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...26tbs%3Disch:1
Old 05-11-2010, 06:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

That's close, but I think those are the 7000 series which are flat black. I think the 8000 series are gloss black wirh polished center caps.

Thanks

Quick Reply: Pro Comp Wheel choice