Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vehicle OCD center console organizer tray for JK

Old 06-05-2019, 02:26 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vehicle OCD center console organizer tray for JK

Organize Your Ride™

Salex Organizers is new to the forum and would like to share our new product for the Wrangler JK. This week we have released the Vehicle OCD center console tray for the JK. We released products for the JL earlier in 2019 and have had many requests for the JK. The tray creates a useful storage space in the top of the center console. Perfect for sunglasses and the little things you want quick access to. No more digging to the bottom of the console. Our new tray nests with the shallow OEM tray, no modifications are required. The tray also has removable rubber liners with a nice diamond plate texture. OEM quality, looks like it came with the Jeep.

Now available on Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07S25B6CK
Also on Amazon Canada - https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07S25B6CK

Amazon store - https://www.amazon.com/vehicleocd - save 20% on any 2 or more Vehicle OCD brand products at checkout, no code needed
Amazon Canada - https://www.amazon.ca/vehicleocd - save 20% on any 2 or more Vehicle OCD brand products at checkout, no code needed

Salex Organizers proudly designs, manufactures, and supports all Vehicle OCD products in Colorado, USA.

Vehicle OCD center console tray for Jeep Wrangler JK

Vehicle OCD center console tray for Jeep Wrangler JK

Last edited by salex; 10-21-2019 at 03:57 PM.
Old 06-06-2019, 05:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 40 Likes on 33 Posts

Will this clear a thumb drive plugged into the port?
Old 06-06-2019, 05:55 AM
Former Vendor

Good question. Yes, it will. The tray is 3" tall. So the bottom surface of the tray is 3" from the top edge of the console.
Old 06-06-2019, 06:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 40 Likes on 33 Posts

Well at least on my 2011 the measurement is 1.625", I would go deeper than 1.5" to play it safe.

Thanks anyway!
Old 07-17-2019, 06:41 PM
Former Vendor

Checking in to see how JK owners are liking the Vehicle OCD center console tray. I thought this thread might be a little more active after all the requests we got for the JK after releasing the Wrangler JL version.

If you bought one we would greatly appreciate taking a minute and leaving an Amazon review. Thanks!
Old 07-17-2019, 09:04 PM
Super Moderator

Received 207 Likes on 181 Posts

I have a 2009 JK, otherwise I may have been interested. I looks like it only fits the newer 2011+ interiors. Many of the more active members on here are early adopter JK owners.
The following 2 users liked this post by Rednroll:
Mark Doiron (08-07-2020), salex (07-18-2019)
Old 07-17-2019, 10:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by salex
Checking in to see how JK owners are liking the Vehicle OCD center console tray. I thought this thread might be a little more active after all the requests we got for the JK after releasing the Wrangler JL version.

If you bought one we would greatly appreciate taking a minute and leaving an Amazon review. Thanks!
I got one for my 2012 JK and it looks nice, fits well enough to look like OEM. Really helps make more sense of that wasted deep space.
The following users liked this post:
salex (07-18-2019)
Old 07-18-2019, 02:46 AM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

Red-The 10 has one, I wonder if you could make it work. The tray is big enough for sunglasses, wallet, and some other things without killing the space underneath. Also- the texture on it matches the rest of the vehicle if I'm recalling correctly from when I was cleaning mud out of it (let's not get off on a tangent of how mud got inside the tray that's inside the center console that's in the direct center of the vehicle).
salex (07-18-2019)
Old 07-19-2019, 04:06 PM
JK Newbie

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I just ordered one from y'all on Amazon. Wouldn't have known about it but for this thread.... look forward to seeing how it works out!
salex (07-19-2019)
Old 07-20-2019, 03:39 AM
JK Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I purchased on for my 2013 JKUR 10A. The fit it great, But it doesn't make allowance for the inside USB Port. I had to cut out the front wall to facilitate the use of the port.

Quick Reply: Vehicle OCD center console organizer tray for JK