Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WAYOFLIFE: Question

Old 01-29-2007, 06:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congratulations now if you could make it be daylight for the next week just to enjoy the new ride equal to the waiting
You know of course you are going to be the cause of my financial ruin. when I get my white Rubi and then get to lookin' at your mods I will want to mod with ya. You'll have to space out the mods for wallet refill time:whoaisme: Or you're gonna have to sell me the hand-me-downs

Seriously looking forward to the write-ups and pics I will truely get to see what mine will look like
Old 01-29-2007, 06:48 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Archer
Congratulations now if you could make it be daylight for the next week just to enjoy the new ride equal to the waiting
You know of course you are going to be the cause of my financial ruin. when I get my white Rubi and then get to lookin' at your mods I will want to mod with ya. You'll have to space out the mods for wallet refill time:whoaisme: Or you're gonna have to sell me the hand-me-downs

Seriously looking forward to the write-ups and pics I will truely get to see what mine will look like
LOL!! Thanks and yes, you can be sure that I'll be spacing them out. Although I am getting a few parts from our sponsors, my wallet won't be immune to this new Jeep.
Old 01-29-2007, 08:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Today is the day......have you peed yer pants yet with excitement?
Old 01-29-2007, 08:41 AM
JK Freak

Hey Eddie, did you take the day off to spend some quality time with your new rig??
Old 01-29-2007, 08:52 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Eddie,
When are we going to go play?
Old 01-29-2007, 09:43 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by Docwinkle
Today is the day......have you peed yer pants yet with excitement?
Oh man, I'm so busted
Actually, I'm just dying to get my JK looking more like yours - Easy Button and all

Originally Posted by ericdewayne
Hey Eddie, did you take the day off to spend some quality time with your new rig??
Well, not the whole day off but I will be leaving in about an hour to pick her up from the rail yard. Oh, I can't wait!!!

Originally Posted by "CLACKEY573
Eddie,
When are we going to go play?
I'm hoping this Saturday. doojer is setting a run up for us up in Rower Flats. You think you might be able to come?
Old 01-29-2007, 03:42 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wayoflife
Hey jsherman,
Yeah, I've already got a few "goodies" from our sponsors that I will be installing right off the bat and you can be sure that I will be doing very detailed write-ups for all of them with tons of hi-res photos.

Right off the bat, I will be building up my JK the cheapest I can to fit 35" mudders and make it proform well both on and off the pavement. To do this, I already have a TeraFlex 2.5" BB with shock extensions ready to go on. I'm hoping this is all I will need to do this but if necessary, I will most likely add a 1" Body Lift to make up any difference that is needed. I'm currently in the process of looking for a tire sponsor but if I can't find one, I will most likely buy a set of TrXus M/T's and install them on a set of black steel wheels. And, if I run into any handling issues, I will try to address them one at a time so that I can isolate the cause specifically and provide this information to all of you

As far as bumpers go, I currently have a WARN front bumper and will be getting an LoD front and rear bumper tire carrier on Tuesday. I will be sure to install all of them and of course, I will provide detailed write-ups for each.

Last but not least, I have a WARN Power Plant in my garage ready to be installed but for the sake of budget mods, I will most likely try to pick up a basic 8000 lb. WARN unit or something comperable and run it first.

After running this setup for a while, I will upgrade to a 3" coil lift and start the process all over again and eventually, I'll move up to a 4"-6" lift to sit on 37's. When all is said and done (5-10 years from now), I hope to have the most complete index of JK installation write-ups, maintenance tips and useful information you could ever hope for on the internet.
I have been soaking my hands, let me know if you need them to model for you. They haven't been fully discovered yet so they work for real cheap!

Congratulations! Oh did anyone hear thew news, strangest thing, HELL froze over today!
Old 01-29-2007, 08:33 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm hoping this Saturday. doojer is setting a run up for us up in Rower Flats. You think you might be able to come?
Yup, this Saturday it is. Everyone's welcome to join!

Here's the thread:
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...newpost&t=2652
Old 01-29-2007, 11:56 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by Rubimon
I have been soaking my hands, let me know if you need them to model for you. They haven't been fully discovered yet so they work for real cheap!
Real cheap huh? Well, that's fine by me if your hands have sold out and have become a camera slut

Congratulations! Oh did anyone hear thew news, strangest thing, HELL froze over today!
Without a doubt and thanks
Old 01-30-2007, 07:51 AM
JK Super Freak

LOL!! Man, you ain't kiddin. Sure, I'll be sure to take a ton of pics of it from every angle I can think of before removing a single bolt
Hey lucky Dude. Congrats. I wish I would have started a web Site to get free stuff. Question - My dealership said that they had ordered me a new radio. WRONG. Star is closed on a Saturday - and thats why they said that. Bogus- huh? They said come in and flash the stereo (the CD stopped working). Is this legit? Is it going to interfere with the other flash that I had done? Help.

Quick Reply: WAYOFLIFE: Question