Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What Bumpstop with RK lift

Old 04-28-2014, 09:07 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What Bumpstop with RK lift

In typical old man fashion..I am overthinking everything :crazy eyes: I just bought the RK 2.5 X-Factor System with Fox 2.0"s. I will install after I get the bumpstops. Any Suggestions from RK owners. I am somewhat concerned over the diameter differences in aftermarket bumpstops. I will be running 3 inch tall bumpstops. Any pics or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Y'all,
Ol' Bob
Old 04-28-2014, 09:14 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fronts or rears?

I use RK fronts and synergy rears. No problems at all with the diameter of RK fronts. I had to flip a bolt on my TB to keep from hitting the passenger rear but other than that, no issue.
Old 04-28-2014, 09:20 AM
Former Vendor

Please disregard. I didnt read the OP correctly
Old 04-28-2014, 09:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

I run 3 inch RK bumpstops front and rear. They work great and I have had no issues. I am running the 2.5 Flex, with Fox 2.0 (4-6 inch lift) with the Nemesis front shock brackets.

Last edited by Knightpredator; 04-28-2014 at 09:33 AM.
Old 04-28-2014, 12:06 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ahhhh i cant wait till my RK 2.5 X factor get here on weds. Looking forward to installing it in a couple of weeks.
Old 04-28-2014, 01:35 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's the word. Talked to RK and a litany of retailers. Weeks before the RK bumpstops are available. Sooooo. Got the Teraflex front bumpstops that extend the upper and the Teraflex rears that look like the RKs. They'll be here on Wednesday when the shocks are supposed to arrive. So I'm hoping to install the end of this week.

Quick Reply: What Bumpstop with RK lift