Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What'd you get/what are you getting with your 2013 tax return money?

Old 02-06-2014, 05:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stagedtrip
Someone should make a jeep one, with an empty gas tank for the last month

Attachment 529096
Lol, like this?

Jeep people be like

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited by Mangrove Mafia; 02-06-2014 at 05:37 AM.
Old 02-06-2014, 05:40 AM
JK Junkie

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mangrove Mafia

Lol, like this?

Jeep people be like

Sent from my iPhone
Perfection!
Old 02-06-2014, 06:09 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm getting 37’s when my return gets here. Already bought beadlocks - just need some rubber. Might try some nitto trail grapplers this time
Old 02-06-2014, 06:11 AM
JK Newbie

GF got hers today as well. You could electronic file before the end of January, they just didn't start processing them until after. Unfortunately, I owe taxes, so no extras for me.

Cool thing is though is she enjoys wheeling as much as me and that she's going in on the EJS trip to Moab in April, so that helps coming out all the way from the east coast.
Old 02-06-2014, 07:37 AM
JK Freak

Location: Independence and Lexington, KY (depends on the time of year)

Since I'm a college student, I get mine back. Im putting it towards a shop compressor, air tools, and a welder. I'm opening a fab shop in my grandpas garage this summer.
Old 02-06-2014, 08:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Evo rock skin corners and evo rockstars.
Wheels for street tires (37 14.50 toyo mts)
And materials to build tie rod drag link and rear bumper.
Old 02-06-2014, 08:36 AM
JK Super Freak

100% of my refund will go to fixing my wife's car as she got into an accident and we got a check to fix her car, as it turns out I had to have some engine work done at the same exact time and guess where the money came from? I owe her on this one so I am happy we can get her car fixed with our refund.
Old 02-06-2014, 08:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

I just e-filed mine on Monday and am going to get a handsome return. I've already promised the wife the bulk of it and the gains from selling my '83 CJ7 for some house projects that we have wanted to do for a few years. I'll skim a little off the top as I work to balance out the 2.5" TF basic lift I'm buying next week. I bought the CJ7 with 2012's return and traded in an F350 for my JK around Thanksgiving.

Its the wife's turn.

I'll be happy when the wife finishes her fancy degree in the spring and work levels out for both of us. I'd rather get withholdings tuned so we didn't have to pay or get a refund but when income is so unknown with grants and school funding I have just paid out a lot more in taxes to make sure we are on the safe side. I have thought of all the stuff I could do with that tax money (EVERYTHING I have planned) but I still feel like I have some big decisions to make on the path I want to take.
Old 02-06-2014, 08:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Black2013JK

I'll be happy when the wife finishes her fancy degree in the spring and work levels out for both of us. .
What kind of fancy degree is she getting? Mine is currently finishing her doctorate of physical therapy. She starts talking about bones and joints and ligaments so I start talking about either SQL databases, tables and cloud computing, or suspension components
Old 02-06-2014, 08:55 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mangrove Mafia
What kind of fancy degree is she getting? Mine is currently finishing her doctorate of physical therapy. She starts talking about bones and joints and ligaments so I start talking about either SQL databases, tables and cloud computing, or suspension components
Lol. I'm like that to. Mines in nursing school and will finish in Dec. she starts talking that stuff and I start talking jeeps, military, electronics, law enforcement or whatever else.

Mine will be going towards paying off debt and a small vacation. We haven't been on a vacation by ourselves in bout 4 years and we need it. Since we are on one income right now we need to pay off some debt also. Unfortunately no jeep stuff

Quick Reply: What'd you get/what are you getting with your 2013 tax return money?