Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

lift kit options!

Old 12-25-2010, 06:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lift kit options!

As of today, i have $600 for a lift kit (i have more set aside for installation). Im looking at the teraflex 2.5" suspension lift. Anyone have any better ideas or reviews of this lift??i will eventually upgrade to 35s and probably add a 1" spacer in the future
Old 12-25-2010, 07:39 AM
JK Junkie

Great kit and it is an easy install to do yourself. Spend a bit of money of some beer to have friends help out and it is a great day. Spend the money set aside on some adjustable trackbars and discos.
Old 12-25-2010, 07:43 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Agreed ! Get some buddies together and do the lift yourself. It's really not that hard and you be much happier in the long run. The TF kits are great, and I have a lot of TF parts on my jeep. They are super strong and well built. I would also check out the OME kit from Northridge...it's a great deal !

Originally Posted by JayhawkJeep
Great kit and it is an easy install to do yourself. Spend a bit of money of some beer to have friends help out and it is a great day. Spend the money set aside on some adjustable trackbars and discos.
Old 12-25-2010, 08:18 AM
JK Newbie

Teraflex has a great kit. The instructions are very good. If you need help you can talk with them on the phone. Go for it you can do it.
Old 12-25-2010, 09:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

I just finished installing my first lift and it was a Fabtech long arm kit with minimal tools so I definitely agree with the do it yourself should only take two days tops on a basic kit lime that. Teraflex is good product go but if you opt for self install you can invest more in the lift or other good parts and accessories. Just my two cents
Old 12-25-2010, 10:53 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Msrunner
Teraflex has a great kit. The instructions are very good. If you need help you can talk with them on the phone. Go for it you can do it.
Thank you! If you have any questions just give us a call.

Quick Reply: lift kit options!