Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Why won't my superchips work?? Tried EVERYTHING

Old 12-25-2010, 08:15 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a bad experiance trying to update using there software. I wound up taking it to a local shop. After trying for a couple hours & a few calls to superchips they got it going. No more updates for me unless I absolutly have to.
Old 12-25-2010, 08:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by garrett490
Yea I was waiting for a few minutes in my gmail account. Then I used the search feature and typed in "superchips" and for what ever reason the email was buried somewhere in my gmail account and it came right up when I searched for it! Try that!!
thanks for the information. I restarted my computer and when I went into my gmail it was there. It took about 45 minutes before I got it. Heading out in a few to upload to my heep, good luck with yours.
Old 12-25-2010, 11:14 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by funtimes
I have to admit that this is why I haven't got one....Seems it works for some people and others seem to say it's snake oil...I was looking into one of these last year but at that time there were lots of downloading glitches, I guess I'll wait ANOTHER year until the glitches (that still seem to still be there) get worked out...
Snake oil..??? You have GOT to be kidding me.... Yes there have been a few glitches, and some have said it didn't do much for them. But I personally haven't seen anybody call it snake oil. In fact I'd have to say probably 95% of the people that have them think they are fantastic. Sure I'd be bummed if I bought one and it didn't work. But the fact is they DO WORK and work quite well.

To the OP......This day in age you never know if ANYTHING you buy is going to work when you get it home. I've come to realize that it's just a part of life. SHIT HAPPENS....!!! Get used to it. Superchips is a good company with tons of happy customers. They will do what they can to make it right for you. Try and be patient, and I'm about 99% sure you'll be glad you did...

Quick Reply: Why won't my superchips work?? Tried EVERYTHING