Notices
New England If you live in the New England area (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.
View Poll Results: Where are you from?
Connecticut
22.19%
Maine
7.40%
Massachusetts
51.28%
New Hampshire
9.95%
Rhode Island
6.12%
Vermont
3.06%
Voters: 392. You may not vote on this poll

Roll Call! New England

Old 02-11-2008, 08:34 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Marblehead, MA, about 20 mins north of Boston. Picking up my new JK tonight!!!
Old 02-11-2008, 08:40 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Semi888
Marblehead, MA, about 20 mins north of Boston. Picking up my new JK tonight!!!
Welcome to the forum! Keep an eye on the New England section. I've got a feeling we're gonna be pretty active this year
Old 02-11-2008, 08:51 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by scottcarp
Welcome to the forum! Keep an eye on the New England section. I've got a feeling we're gonna be pretty active this year
I sure will! I def wanna try out some stock friendly places and then upgrade as I see fit and once I get the feel for it.
Old 02-11-2008, 10:23 AM
JK Super Freak

Let's see the pics once you get the new ride. I might be able to help if you plan to mod as I've done a few things on mine so far.
Old 02-26-2008, 03:41 AM
JK Freak

Default Boston

What's up fellas,
I'm living in downtown Boston. Been wheeling my Rubi mostly in Sebago, NH, and the Cape.

Still mostly stock, but putting it to damn good use! Will be modded up for Spring.
Old 02-26-2008, 03:45 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by MOKOS
What's up fellas,
I'm living in downtown Boston. Been wheeling my Rubi mostly in Sebago, NH, and the Cape.

Still mostly stock, but putting it to damn good use! Will be modded up for Spring.
Welcome, MOKOS. I work downtown (for a few more months). I park at Sullivan Square and take the Orange line in. - Can't afford to park near work

Where is Sebago?

Have you thought about joining the Cape Cod club? I'm going to their meeting tonight.
Old 02-26-2008, 03:59 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcom MKOS. Don't forget to sign up for the New England Group!
Old 02-26-2008, 06:01 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by scottcarp
Welcome, MOKOS. I work downtown (for a few more months). I park at Sullivan Square and take the Orange line in. - Can't afford to park near work

Where is Sebago?

Have you thought about joining the Cape Cod club? I'm going to their meeting tonight.
Nice, I'm down to link up anytime for some wheeling. I'm right near south station. I don't know anything about the Cape Cod club. wasn't aware that there was more to wheel than the beaches. Tell me about this...

Sebago is in southern Maine. There's a bunch of nice trails out there with a variety of terrain. We should head out there sometime.
Old 02-26-2008, 06:52 AM
JK Freak

Nice, I'm down to link up anytime for some wheeling. I'm right near south station.
I didn't know anyone lived near SS! My office is down the street at the corner of State and Congress. They're moving us to RI this summer, though. Gonna rack up some miles then

I don't know anything about the Cape Cod club. wasn't aware that there was more to wheel than the beaches. Tell me about this...
I don't think they do much wheeling on the Cape; I'll find out more tonight. They have an open invite to the meeting for newbies. check out capecodjeepclub.org if you're interested.

Sebago is in southern Maine. There's a bunch of nice trails out there with a variety of terrain. We should head out there sometime.
Definitely up for a summer weekend to Sebago. I've got a cheap place I can stay in Wells, about an hour from there.
Old 02-26-2008, 07:27 AM
JK Freak

I'm looking at a map of Maine, and it looks like they could be "ranches" in Nevada: Promised Land, Dolley Corner, Dog Corner (cheaper than Promised Land? ), Blackstrap (), Suckerville...
I'm gonna stop right here before I get banned...

Quick Reply: Roll Call! New England