Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

2011 Rubicon Unlimited on order

Old 09-10-2010, 12:31 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hitthegspot
I ordered a 2011 Det. Yellow Sahara on August 18Th. Dealt only with the sales manager and used my work discount to get the price below invoice. After I had the price where it was a smoking deal I asked about trading in my 02 sport with 90K. The didn't drive it or put it on a lift and they are giving me $8k for the trade in. I was floored. What a deal. I'm a little concerned about the painted yellow fenders on the Sahara being a little too much. Can anyone out there point me to some pics of a yellow jeep with yellow fenders? If it's too much I can always swap out them with some black ones.

Ship date is scheduled for 9-17. I will post some pics as soon as I get it...
Here is a picture of a Det. Yellow Sahara and color matched hard top.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	yellow_jeep..jpg
Views:	504
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	88005  
Old 09-10-2010, 12:42 PM
JK Newbie

ohhhh where did you get that pic? Do they have one with the black top?

Thanks for finding that...
Old 09-10-2010, 12:49 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Hitthegspot
ohhhh where did you get that pic? Do they have one with the black top?

Thanks for finding that...
You can build a 2011 on-line here:

http://www.chrysler.com/hostc/eaf/employeeVehicleSelector.do?pricing=preferred_only

I can see AC with auto temp was quoted at the dealer of $155.00 option, while on-line at Jeep has the option as $895.00. This is also close to what Edmunds.com had it listed. Looks like my MSRP will be going up a bit. I noticed it's easy to hit the $40,000.00 mark on the Rubi with all options.
Old 09-11-2010, 05:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default 2011 Rubicon

Someone has to have their 2011-Ran the locator from the new Jeep pricer pages-showed 55 2011 Rubi's within 200 miles.
Old 09-11-2010, 09:37 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

In for mango Tango pics
Old 09-12-2010, 09:21 AM
JK Newbie

I was at a dealer in NH yesterday. I won't name names to save the obnoxious. I would never buy a car from above dealer (I ordered mine from anoter dealer). I wanted to see an 11. The sales rep said that they didn't have any and that Jeep was just starting to put them into production. I questioned him on that and said that they should be getting them in soon and told him that posts, videos, and pics are starting to show up on the net. "Those are still at the manufacture and haven't shipped out yet" was the response. I wish that this dealer closed last year when most of the good shops were forced to shut down.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:30 AM
JK Newbie

The dealer and I sat down before he ordered my Rubicon and decided on the trade amount for my GC. He gave me $3500.00 over book... (he dosn't know about the Tread Lightly discount I have!), but in this area it's about right. Snow is a few weeks away and they will have no trouble getting rid of my GC. I told him I wanted to contiune to drive my GC and IF he had a buyer, he could sale it IF he gave me a car to continue to drive (for free) while I waited for my 2011 to come in. He agreed!!! He wrote it down... helps to return to a dealer you've bought three Jeeps from in the past.
Old 09-16-2010, 04:15 PM
JK Newbie

Called Jeep today and got an Est. ship date of Sep 27th. But she was unable to give me any status code. Last code I got was last Monday when it was in D status. I am going to call the manager of the dealership and talk to him on Friday to get the Status Code for my order. From the way the lady at Jeep was talking, she couldn't find the status code... but did tell me "it's scheduled to be built" that = D1 Not too bad for placing the order on 3 Sep!!!
Old 09-21-2010, 12:19 PM
JK Newbie

She is being built... Status today is G!!!

Hey Hittheqspot, did yours ship yet?
Old 09-23-2010, 03:56 AM
JK Newbie

Mine shipped on the 27th, and my dealer called me to tell me that it'll be in on the 28th! I got a sahara tan unlimited rubicon. My only regrets are that I didn't get Nav and heated seats. I wish I would have bought those. I don't mind doing an aftermarket headunit, but anyone know if the heated seats can be a dealer installed option?

Quick Reply: 2011 Rubicon Unlimited on order