Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Possible trade tj for jk

Old 08-19-2018, 06:24 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Possible trade tj for jk

Hey everyone I know this is a shot in the dark but I’m trying to trade my decently built tj for any build or preferably stock jk just no salvage title I’m in the SoCal area but willing to drive to near by states for only very serious trades. I have a 3” terraflex lift and 31.5” firestone M/T 2s both under 1,000 miles old also have a terraflex steering stabilizer and shocks 130xxx miles I also have a weather proof Rockford fosgate radio and sub willing to include in the trade as well as a black widow exhaust and depending on the trade I am willing to add cash on top of my tj
Old 08-20-2018, 02:39 AM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

You're missing a lot of details about the TJ but your better bet would be to sell it and go from there......or post your same ad on Craigslist and include more details about the TJ. If it's a 2.5l then you won't get a trade. If it's got rust in the tub or generally "over the top" modifications then you'll also be in a rough spot. Guys paying big bucks ($10k+) for TJ's want unmolested and a Rubicon, or at the very least a low mileage 4.0l. Been there, done that. I sold my TJ and moved to the JK.
Old 08-20-2018, 06:06 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,815 Likes on 1,585 Posts

Y, I can't imagine anyone trading their JK for a built TJ. I think you're just better off selling the TJ outright, and buying a JK separately if that's the case.
Old 08-20-2018, 11:58 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A little more on the tj is that it is a 4.0 with an automatic I have full size doors and soft top colors white and everything is pretty much original besides the lift and all that was previously stated

Quick Reply: Possible trade tj for jk